Friday, July 8, 2011

DEFINITELY creepy!

The tour we booked on the Queen Mary told of its "haunted past" and described supernatural encounters recorded by previous guests. As we walked through various passageways of this great ship, I was photographing items of interest, with this blog in mind. One thing I enjoyed were the walls in the wings housing the staterooms. I took the photo shown below, thinking it would make a nice texture. When I saw it on my computer, a creepy face emerged. What's more creepy, is it resembles a creepy face I posted from my first year of photo blogging. Do you see it?


Eerie? Creepy? Supernatural? You decide..... Bwaahahahahaha!

13 comments:

  1. With her head tucked underneath her arm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    Yea I'd say that was creepy. It does look like the other face you shot. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepy it is and the similarity is clear to me. However it's a nice warm feeling in the color of this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Great eye to spot this. It looks like a lowland gorilla to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who sees faces in textures! I do this all the time! And, yes, I do see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG it's haunted! You just gave me tonight's nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK . . . this is to creepy . . . I see it, and it looks just like the first creepy face you posted . . . We are entering the "Twilight Zone".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me a minute, but then I saw it. Too bad it's not a tortilla, or you cover it in Saran Wrap and sell it on EBay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And now I have that creepy "someone is watching me" feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see more than one face. It's a beautiful wood, full of spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to love creeping out my cousin by finding faces in wood grain, I should send her a link to this! A strong echo of your earlier creepy face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That wood is amazing for its silkiness, and I think I can see an orangutan with his eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see several sets of eyes there too...spirits of the past, I think.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?